dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Saturday, May 16, 2009
HAHAH :DCHEM SPA today! (: Was pretty screwed cus I made many careless mistakes, but I've gotten over it now, cus its JUST 5%, and I KNOW I WILL, and CAN, do well for the remaining 80% (: Thankyou Ms Chen and friends who comforted me (: and take care howard *big hug* 7 of us, LISYN BEEBEE MOK MARK LEON TONGZI and I headed for MARINA SQ after tt :D go lunch bowling and movie! :D WAS V V V V FUN :D Mok won the first game and I won the second! :D but rly tyco one lah! (: ANGELS AND DEMONS was rly so fantastic! :D love the plot, and tom hanks! :D and i think Vatican City is so amazing and lovely (: My Dad, Mum and sis are at GV yishun watching it now ROAR. midnite movie, so fun. ): okay so today was rly a lovely day, love my classmates, and for more details, visit my platonic lover's blog at http://platinumwinterblog.blogspot.com/ WHEEE :D okay now i wanna do a shoutout to REGINALIEW, my hao jie mei (((: She's MAD asst Hip Hop Head, and she's v busy with Dancenight prep ): Everyday in sch see her so tired; must drink birds' nest and brands essence of chicken. feel v sad for her. )))): But i know she's doing sth she loves, and i will support her with all my might:D REGINALIEW! I know you probably won't see this till after DANCENIGHT 09, but yupppppp i know you'll feel it right after i click the "Publish Post" button. :D JIAYOUUUU GIRL :D DO UR BEST, JUST 6/7 MORE DAYS, YOU CAN DO THIS:D WE GOT YOU :D and we'll be there rooting for you during the performances :D JIAYOU REGINA LIEW :D LOVE LOVE LOVE! ((((((: To my besties, Chris and Yanru! :D we need to reschedule our date to go get heels :D love you guys too! (: JIAYOU EVERYONE WOOOOOTS! :D when you're feeling stressed, SCREAM and let it all out :D smile, and look around at all the wonderful things right by you. (: go immerse urself in a REVERIE *smiles at markcheng* |